Buying Into Feminist Propaganda And Double Standards
Currently, the PUA community sees women as superior beings, and men as generally deficient (since we're the ones who have to be taught what to do). This is very much in line with feminist propaganda.
The PUA community loves to say how inept the vast majority of men are when it comes to women. They say things like, 95% of men are totally clueless when it comes to women, which is a very suspicious number considering that meeting people is an intrinsic part of people's social psychology — in other words, we are wired to want to socialize and be around people. So it's simplistic to say that so many guys are completely clueless when it comes to meeting women. It legitimizes the very real difficulty men are up against in western culture, and introduces artificial solutions to solve it. The PUA is an artificial solution to a problem that runs much deeper than just a basic lack of "seduction skills" as the gurus claim.
But no, don't criticize women and don't criticize the social engineering that molds their behaviour. You can criticize GM and Chrysler for making shitty vehicles, and no one would say the problem is with you. But if you criticize women for their actions then the problem MUST be with you. And what does the PUA industry do, it capitalizes on this artificially induced feeling of incompetence men have where women are concerned.
Here's some double standards that are common in the PUA community:
It's okay for women to be unapproachable (because that makes them selective), but if men are unapproachable (or don't approach) they are labeled as shy or socially inept. If a woman has a wall around her then it's your job as a man to "break through". You miss 100% of the shots you don't take, after all. Great line, except that it takes two to tango, and if the woman isn't doing her part it's like dragging around a corpse.
It's funny how so many women say that guys don't approach them because they're intimidated by a strong, intelligent, confident woman (more feminist propaganda). As if I can know that
about a woman just by looking at her from a distance. The truth is that the only thing men can know about a woman from looking at her is, is her body language inviting? In other words, is she approachable?
PUAs are perfectly okay with men taking responsibility for women's shortcomings, but the reverse is completely unheard of.
Another double standard is, when a woman shows interest in you right away you have to play hard to get and qualify her to show her that you have standards, otherwise she'll think you're too easy. But nowhere do PUAs raise an issue with her expressing interest in you right away. So it's okay for women to be interested right away but it's not okay for a man, because that would mean he is easy and has no standards.
Women in western (feminized) culture are elevated to a level that is totally undeserved, and in part this is because their shortcomings are too often spun as a sign of strength. It's a serious form of deception, one which the PUA community takes to a whole new level with their pseudo-scientific evolutionary psychology psychobabble which SO MANY men fall for. Let's look at some of these false arguments.
It is often said that women are more socially savvy and much better than men at reading social situations. But the reason it might appear this way is because in this culture women (as a whole) take virtually no risks and always play on the safe side. They are so hell-bent on getting society's approval that they go to all these extra lengths to make sure that they don't do anything "wrong". So as a result, we never or rarely see women make a fool of themselves. Of course not; they don't do anything! Men do all the work, take all the risks, get rejected, and then (many of us) go back to the drawing board to "up our game". And the PUA is merely an extreme case of this.
Men in the seduction community frame women's whimsical, immature, standoffish, selfish, weak, and stupid behavior as indicators of higher awareness, virtue, and social intelligence. For example,
• A woman can't initiate and lacks conversational depth — The PUA interpretation: She is testing your ability to "plow through" and lead.
• A woman is prejudiced and rejects you based on some stereotype she is carrying in her mind — The PUA interpretation: She is picking up on some vibe that you are inadequate or weak. Women are masters at picking up on subtle cues, after all. In other words, you need to up your game
• A woman can't take responsibility for her actions and flakes on you — The PUA interpretation: You didn't do enough to attract her.
• A woman is with friends who regularly cockblock — The PUA interpretation: You have to win the friends over (never mind what she thinks). So learn group theory.
• A woman loses interest soon after talking to you — The PUA interpretation: You didn't stimulate her enough.
• A woman resists you — The PUA interpretation: She is testing you to see if you are man enough and skillful enough to break through her defenses.
• A woman acts unpredictable, whimsical, and immature — The PUA interpretation: Women are more "complicated" than men and there are numerous attraction switches you must turn on in order for them to want to be with you.
• A woman needs her friends' approval — The PUA interpretation: You must get her friends' approval.
Looking at these it's pretty obvious what's going on. Women's rotten behaviour is justified using some form of twisted evolutionary psychology argument, or deftly reframing the situation to always put the burden on the guy to get things done.
Now imagine if a child did some of these things. What would the interpretation be?
• A child can't initiate and lacks conversational depth — Society's interpretation: He/she isn't mature enough.
• A child is prejudiced and rejects you based on some stereotype he/she is carrying in his/her mind — Society's interpretation: The child must be taught not to judge people based on appearances, and learn not to stereotype.
• A child can't take responsibility for his/her actions and flakes on you — Society's interpretation: The child must be held accountable in order to learn to be responsible and respectful of others.
• A child loses interest soon after talking to you — Society's interpretation: He/she has a short attention span (not a good thing).
• A child acts unpredictable, whimsical, and immature — Society's interpretation: This behaviour is wrong and the child needs to learn to be more disciplined in life and be more respectful of other people's time.
• A child needs his/her friends' approval — Society's interpretation: He or she has low self-esteem and hasn't matured enough to think for him or herself.
It seems that less is expected from women than from children. That alone speaks volumes.